- The assignment book (agenda) should be used everyday. It is a great way to teach students organization and a great way to communicate back and forth. Please sign the agenda each evening.
- A Take Home Folder will be sent home each evening. One pocket contains homework; the other pocket contains papers to keep at home. Please empty this folder and return it to school.
- Please put lunch money in an envelope with your child's name and pin number written on the front. Visit http://www.wcusd5.net/gardner-elementary-food-services.html for more food service details.
- The children are welcome to bring treats for their birthday. There are currently 27 students in the room. Due to allergies, please avoid sending in treats with peanuts. Summer birthdays sometimes choose to celebrate on the half birthday or in May.
- Please feel free to call with any questions or concerns 939-3060